All About Me SMASH book: Introduction and Words to Live By

Sunday, January 27, 2013


I love SMASH books and had to buy a couple extra to do, besides the one I did for Project Life last year. I've never done any scrapbooking about myself, so I decided to use the black mod smash book for an All About Me book. I normally scrapbook in chronological order, but this book has been a real departure from that. I started by making a list of some of the topics I wanted to cover in this book. And when I want to do a page, I just look through the book and pick a page that goes with my topic.

The first page in the book is an introduction page. I used several alphabet sets to write out some of the roles that I have in my life... Wife, daughter, sister, pharmacist, crafter, collector, and organizer. I put some of Target's pink polka dot washi tape underneath the alphas. Silver Thickers were the perfect way to spell out my name on a name tag. I used stickers and paper from Simple Stories 'Fabulous' collection and bits and pieces of other paper collections. The yellow buttons (with adhesive on the back - whoa!)  were $1 at Walmart!

black smashbook

I've been collecting quotes on this Pinterest board for a while and I turned to it when I wanted to do a 'Words to Live By' page. My intention was to add quotes to it gradually... but I actually filled up every journaling card and sticker the night I started the page. Oh well!

black smashbook

So what do you think? Have you ever done any All About Me scrapbook layouts? What topics did you include?

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
  Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. love it!!! I want to make one like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun - I have a few more pages to share... but I need to do more!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground