Silhouette Cameo File Folder Box

Monday, February 25, 2013


I'm not trying to make this a Project Life and nothing else kind of blog, so I though we'd switch gears today and look at something else. :) I'll probably be right back to PL tomorrow. I'm so excited about it!

Mom needed some numbers cut out so she could number the days each month in her gratitude journal. I searched the Silhouette Online store but only found a couple that went up to 31 days. If you know of any others, please tell me or link them in the comments! I cut out Everyday Numbers and the December Daily numbers. I cut several months and separated them into little baggies so she could use them for each month.

file folder box

Of course she needed somewhere to keep the numbers... so I made a file folder box on the Cameo.

file folder box

And then she had to have some file folders to put in the box to hold the baggies full of alphabets.

Cameo file folder

I cut the folders out on the Cameo too. I opened both the file folder box and the file folders on the same cutting mat. I moved the folder on top of the folder box. That way I could size the folders down to where they would fit inside the box once it was assembled. I decorated the folders with border stickers from the paper collection.

Cameo file folder

Cameo file folder

Cameo file folder

And there you go, a quick and easy way to store pieces for a project!

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
  Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground