Wedding and Love Smash Book: True Love

Friday, February 8, 2013


So the third SMASH book I have is the cream colored wedding / love smash book. There are a handful of pages that are really wedding-specific, but the rest of them are usable however you would like. I've been using this book to document mine and Joe's relationship - dating, engaged, and married! I had a big box full of tickets and memorabilia. I think it's more fun to see this stuff in a book than it is to dig through the box. I've just been picking topics and random pages. These pages are not shown in the order they appear in the book.

The first two pages in the book have a light colored background, so I did some journaling on them. The stickers are from a sheet of little stickers I got at Walmart. I bought the sheet because it had some cute pictures on it, but ended up loving these phrases. I picked a few that told the story of when we first met, our favorite hang-out, our first date, how we knew each other was "the one", our first kiss, and more. I cut the Target washi tape into banners to separate each topic.

wedding smashbook

Here's some close-ups for ya...

wedding smashbook

wedding smashbook

On the next 2 pages, I put some of my favorite pictures of us from our first year of dating.

wedding smashbook

This page is one of those wedding-specific pages. The drawing at the bottom was already on the page. I took a screenshot of my updated facebook relationship status and picture of my ring and put on the page with a strip of wash tape. The appropriate title was "it's fb official!" Cuz really, did it even happen if it's not on Facebook? haha!

wedding smashbook

The "save the date" page was perfect for our engagement story. I just circled the month, day, and year that we set for our date. I added where the wedding took place in the Notes section.

wedding smashbook

I'll be sharing more of the pages from this book, so be sure to check back!

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
  Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

5 comments :

  1. Super cute! Now tell me what a SMASH book is please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um - good question! I probably should have addressed that a while ago, huh? Basically it's these little books made by K&Co. I get them at Michael's. Target also sells them. They all have themes (wedding, baby, doodles, retro, mod, etc). They're sort of little scrapbooks that you can put pics and stuff in. I do mine more scrapbook-y but they were made to just smash whatever in there. Hope that makes sense!
      There's more info at this site -
      http://www.eksuccessbrands.com/kandcompany/SMASH/

      Delete
  2. Very cute! I purchased a smash book awhile ago and haven't done much with it yet. I found your blog through pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Take a look around - I have entries about 3 different SMASH books on here. Don't be afraid to start the book - it's a lot of fun!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground