Project Life Week 5

Friday, March 1, 2013


I had lots of pictures and stories to tell for Project Life week 5 - don't you love it when that happens??

That week, I went antiquing, had a cavity-free dentist appointment, and set up a Vine account (mrscraftyadams). I also received a fun present - an Elmo sandwich container. Apparently my old yellowed sandwich container wasn't cutting it anymore ;) Joe and I went out to eat for Mexican food, made some appetizers for the Super Bowl, and got a new heat pump!  I also included a story about Joe's hand. Right before Christmas, he hurt his ring finger while working. It has been swollen and he's not been able to wear his wedding ring since it's happened. He's been to the doctor several times and has been given different answers about it. Pretty frustrating. He was given a prescription for a steroid. We're hoping it will make the swelling go down.

Full Week:

project life

Left Side:

project life

Right Side:

project life

I like adding "stuff" into PL, so I kept an appointment card:

project life

A receipt from an antique store:

project life

and a prescription label from my hubby as shown above.

What kind of "stuff" do you like to add to PL?

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on
  Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. OMGosh this week is 2 cute! Now I'm gonna show my age here, but I had one of the record holders that you picture an antique already wow! I was trying to figure out if it held 33's or 45's looks like it may be both. the elmo is to cute. Great job on your pages, enjoy seeing them. Hope your Hubby is feeling better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! I'm not sure which kind it held :) I love the Elmo, it is super cute.

      Delete
  2. I have added an appointment card as well and the card from our XBox 360 Gold membership, a sticker from a Jimmy Johns sandwhic and valentines from the kids at school :)

    Your pages look awesome. Love the Elmo!! Hope the steroids work for your husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other day I saw where someone had put an Amazon gift card. The XBox card is a good idea. I will have to remember to get hubby's card when he renews.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground