Smash Your Stash: Bonus Challenge

Monday, March 25, 2013

Since I was on vacation, I'm a little behind on completing the challenges in the Smash Your Stash facebook group... but better late than never, right?

This was a bonus challenge and you had to use green, gold, and a rainbow. I printed 3 pictures from St. Patrick's Day. My mom took the pictures when we stopped over at her house after watching Oz, the Great and Powerful. It took a few tries to get a good picture. 


Close-up of the 3 pictures - on the left, I'm making crazy eyes; on the right, Joe is moving around, and in the middle is the good picture! There was already from writing on the page. I put an October Afternoon 'love' sticker over top of 'like'.

red smash book

I cut out the "luck" card on my Silhouette Cameo. I plan on using another one (sized down to 4x3) in my Project Life book.

red smash book


Close up of the journaling. I cut out the shamrock border on my Silhouette Cameo.

red smash book

I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. Cute page, I need to get caught up myself 2 challenges behind

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground