30 Days of Lists: March 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, and 24, 2013

Friday, April 5, 2013


I'm back with more pictures from my 30 Days of Lists project. This time I'm covering Days 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, and 24. I've made the lists for all 30 days of March. However, I skipped making a couple of pages because I'm not sure how I want to do them yet. I don't do a good job when I try to force things, so I'm going to wait until I'm feeling those topics a little bit more. I actually skipped Day 23 (past injuries) because I really couldn't think of anything to put on the list. Instead, I did a 2-page spread for day 24 (pets - past and present).

I used tons of washi tape and SMASH pads for these pages.

Day 17 - My biography would include tales of:

#30lists, 30 days of lists

Day 18 - So far this year I have

#30lists, 30 days of lists

Day 20 - I do not regret...

#30lists, 30 days of lists

Day 21 - Today's weather reminds me of...

#30lists, 30 days of lists

Day 22 - Roadtrip Playlist

#30lists, 30 days of lists

Day 24 - Pets (past and present). On the left is Gruffy (my husband's dog) and on the right is Harley (my parents dog). These are the only pets I've ever had. (except maybe a goldfish or something!)

#30lists, 30 days of lists


 
I love reading each and every comment! 
Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

11 comments :

  1. I love washi tape and just looking at your different patterns, made me want more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the smash book and washi tape :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book! I love the list on the 'things I've done so far this year' page, and the design on the 'playlist' page - awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the lists, love the don't regret list

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can never use too much washi! I love this! and the lists are as cool as your handwriting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages are so pretty, I can't stop looking at them! Thank you for sharing your album in the 2Peas gallery, I hope other listing fans find their way to the challenge :)

    We'll be sharing a link to your gallery on our Facebook page, if that is okay with you?

    -Kam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground