Free Project Life dividers

Wednesday, September 4, 2013


I have two free Silhouette Cameo cut files to share with you!


On my previous 'Organizing Project Life' post, I showed some dividers I made to keep my Project Life cards divided. I have my cards in a medium Close to my Heart organizer, but these dividers could work in any organizing system. You can use any paper to make this project your own!

Click the links below. These cut files are for your own personal use.

3x4 Project Life card divider

4x6 Project Life card divider

Enjoy!!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

13 comments :

  1. What a great idea for PL cards, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the divider downloads! These will help a lot with organization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! finally found some dividers that are uber beautiful Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing! I use the same organizer so these will be perfect. Just found your blog and am glad I did! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for sharing... just what I was looking for :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily, I have been trying to download them for days with no luck! Is the link not available anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked the link and they seem to be working fine... Sorry you're having trouble! If you want to email me, I'll be glad to email the files to you! mrscraftyadams at gmail dot com

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Emily! I've sent you an email!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground