Around Here

Friday, February 7, 2014


As of late...

  • Taking care of Joe after his knee surgery (as much as he will let me - he's very independent!)
  • Doing more laundry and cooking than I've done in a long time.
  • Starting my new job and LOVING my decision to leave the old one.
  • Enjoying the time off between jobs.
  • Processing paperwork, orientation, and training related to the new job.
  • Dealing with more snow and ice than I care to deal with. Which isn't much at all.
  • Getting behind in Project Life. Thank God it's not a race. Currently working on Week 4.
  • Not taking many pictures of everyday life. Gotta get back into that.
  • Responding to the daily documentation reminder I set up in the Momento app - every day so far this year! This makes it so much easier to catch up when you get behind on PL.
  • Still drinking hot tea. I even used the box lid from my favorite flavor in this layout.
  • Finally getting around to buying the supplies for One Little Word. More on that soonish. I mean it this time.
What's going on in your life?


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

10 comments :

  1. Glad you are enjoying the new job. What a busy start to the new year -- I'm impressed that you are making time to be crafty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a little nuts Fawn! I have to make some time for craftiness - it's what keeps me sane :)

      Delete
  2. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your husband and so glad the new job situation is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy! Best of luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your busy :) Glad to hear your enjoy your new job and glad to hear Joe is getting better :) If he want's his independence than he is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina. That's true - he feels much better than I expected him to at this point.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground