I'm Alive!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014


Just a quick note to say that Yes, I'm Still Alive. It's been busy around here!

I'll be sharing my Jamaica layout (made with the Kiwi core kit!) on Friday.


I've been making some awesome stickers on the Cameo... I'm going to be using them throughout my One Little Word binder that I'm setting up.


I also helped my mom make decor for my cousin's baby shower. Sneak peek - there was a lot of Cameo usage involved!


I also have some pretty exciting news to share, but it will be a few days before I'm ready to spill the beans.

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

8 comments :

  1. So glad to hear your still around :) Thought that you might have been busy :) Looking forward to seeing the projects you are making

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina the past couple months have been jam packed! I wrote several posts the other night and I'm looking forward to sharing them - starting tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Hope you share more of what you are making for the baby shower! I am about to help throw one for my sister in law and would love some ideas using my cameo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be starting to share them next week! Hope you're inspired :)

      Delete
  3. Love that entry page for your trip, can't wait to see more. And baby and bridal showers always seem to take lots of effort getting stuff done so I can imagine just how busy you've been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! Showers are very time consuming - but it was worth the effort. Everything turned out great. I'll be posting about it next week!

      Delete
  4. Fun sneaks! Can't wait to see how you used the Kiwi kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground