Project Life Week 3

Monday, February 10, 2014


So with everything that's been going on, I'm already a little behind on Project Life. To further complicate matters, I had to get creative with the "weeks" for weeks 3 and 4 because our little trip to Jamaica went from a Friday to a Wednesday. So this "week 3" just covers Monday - Thursday of actual week 3. Later this week I'll share "week 4" which was Thursday - Sunday of actual week 4. I'm making a two page layout for our trip that will go right after weeks 3 and 4 in my book (that makes sense, right?). Being flexible with the format is just one of the reasons I love Project Life - there are no rules about how you have to do it!

I take pictures in the kitchen because there's a window that lets in just enough natural light (and eliminates most of the glare). Wouldn't you know that it was SO OVERCAST when I was taking pictures of this page.  Oh well.  Usually I put them on a countertop but this time I laid the page on top of my vintage kitchen cart.


This is a picture of the lunchbox note that Joe wrote for me on my last day at work!


I colored in some of the lines on this Midnight edition card. Totally changes the look, huh?


No picture, but I wrote a little update on Joe's knee.


My technician Brittany brought me a sweet card and a yummy cookie cake on our last shift together - so nice of her!


Do you ever get creative on the days of your "weeks"?

I linked up my midnight PL card at the Paper Issues "Fill Er Up" challenge.

I'm linking up my page on The Mom Creative - a great source of PL inspiration!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

22 comments :

  1. Ooo, I looove the coloring you did in that Midnight card...I'm really wanting that set!

    I've gotten so used to dealing with taking pictures in overcast light that when Seattle gets super sunny in my window, I can't ever seem to get the picture right lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny, Lisa! It's a cool set but I need more color :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't even recognize that Midnight card, great idea to color it! That note is too cute and looking forward to seeing your pics from Jamaica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo for your PL spread, can't wait to see the Jamacican trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! I liked how the colors turned out

      Delete
  4. I am also a fan of coloring the card. It gives me so many options. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could make this card work with any color scheme!

      Delete
  5. Love the coloring on the card that was a cute idea. Looking forward to your trip layout. I'm so behind this year on PL, but will be at it real soon, love to see yours so much inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how these turned out! Great idea to color the card. These would totally fit in with the current linky party at Paper Issues, called Fill 'er Up. I hope you'll share them! http://www.paperissues.blogspot.com/2014/02/new-issue-fill-er-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't seen that link-up so thanks for letting me know. I linked my project!

      Delete
  7. Cute! Love all the color and creativity on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you colored that card, totally changed the entire look of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some other Midnight cards I want to do that with too!

      Delete
  9. I love how you colored and changed that midnight card--and don't feel badly about being behind--I'm way behind (but tracking through my planner) and need to print photos ASAP. LOL.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like printing in advance - that way I have them ready to go when I'm ready to scrap!

      Delete
  10. Love your attitude. Having the right mindset is so important in keeping up with this project. Great pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I know it will get done, so I don't stress about it.

      Delete
  11. What an AWESOME idea to color in that Midnight card. Really makes it extra fun. Can't wait to see what your trip pages look like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground