Sunkissed Layout

Friday, September 5, 2014


Mom and I found a pad of We R Memory Keepers "Indian Summer" at Hobby Lobby the other day. I used the small square set in a PL layout a few weeks ago. I love the colors in this collection! I came home and made a layout that evening.


This picture was taken while we relaxed in our cabana in Ocho Rios. I journaled about the freedom we feel every time we step off the plane in Jamaica. We went there on our honeymoon and have been able to go every year for our anniversary. Sometimes we think about going somewhere else, but Jamaica is so beautiful and relaxing. 


I colored a wood veneer with a marker and added enamel dots and hearts, woodgrain stars, and phrase roller stamp.


And added another embellishment cluster to this corner.


I finally got to use an anchor! (I know I'm a year or two late to this trend. I'm a bit literal when it comes to embellishments and have a difficult time using unrelated items on my layouts.)


Is there a place that makes you feel free? How often do you get to go?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

10 comments :

  1. Love, love, love your layout, Emily, the layers, colors, embellishments, all of it! :) The hubs and I have yet to go back to a place we've visited, but it would be cute to have a "spot".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, your page reflects both the heat of the sand and the cool of the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. I love this collection too. I need to break it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout love the paper choices for it, this seems to be a cute paper pad and the fun embellishments go with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Everything complements your photo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You matched the embellishments perfectly to the collection! The colours and patterns complement your photo so nicely. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah so pretty and so many lovely touches you added. I tend to travel to new locations..I like to explore so that's probably why I don't really return but there are a few places that I wouldn't mind going back to. Glad you are able to enjoy your little "happy place" every year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout and I love that photo! Those papers really are great. :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors, textures and patterns and how they all work to make the photo the focal point. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used the WRMK Indian Summer collection for my Black Hills SD trip. Love how it also works for a beach vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground