Project Life - February 2015

Wednesday, April 8, 2015


I did 3 pages for Project Life February 2015. I'm trying to get the hang of this "monthly" PL thing. I sort of like it, but I sort of miss the defined boundaries of doing weekly or biweekly. A months' worth of photos is a bit daunting.

First page: I documented my morning and evening routines, some of our TV shows, and some February favorites, and I got to see my friend Dana twice!


Next 2 pages:


Left: We had a big snow and lots of snow days, I went to the doctor and got good results, I reviewed the one book I read in February, and found a new obsession - pocket letters (check out some of mine here, here, and here).


How cute is this sticker from Shimelle?


Right: Joe got a bucket truck for work, I went to yoga, and we celebrated Valentine's Day.


I wrote on the back of the Chipotle receipt. I love the typography here!!


You can see my January Project Life pages here and here.

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and on Facebook!

6 comments :

  1. Really cute pages, Emily, great colors and lots of fun embellishments! Hopefully the change from weekly to monthly gets easier for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages. Those routine cards are cute!! And I have enjoyed seeing the fruits of your new pocket letters addiction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your PL pages! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground