Project Life March 2015

Thursday, May 7, 2015


Mom and I got together this past Monday to do some scrapbooking... and I made some pages for March! I've been so busy with yoga and homework that I have gotten behind on Project Life. I plan on doing some more pages to document our cruise and I'll share those another time.

Full spread:


Left side: some of my current notebooks, the first weekend of Yoga Teacher Training, some watercolors I got at Michael's, and getting Joe's jackets and bowties for our cruise.


Right side: Michael's grand opening, books I read this book, a spring day, and one of the most beautiful sunsets ever.


I used colored pencils to color in parts of this card from the new(ish) High Five Project Life set. 


How are you doing with Project Life?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. Such colorful pages, Emily, very cute! I need to get started on my April pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elise!! I just finished my April pages last night and I'm starting on our cruise pages.

      Delete
  2. Super cute pages :) Love the coloring of the speech bubbles smart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought that was kind of cute. Thanks Tina!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground