Hello Autumn layout

Wednesday, February 3, 2016


I took one of my favorite pictures EVER last October and decided it needed a full page layout! Joe and I ran across an Octoberfest at a local ski resort. After watching some polka dancing and having lunch, we took the ski lift up to the top of the mountain. It was so foggy and beautiful.


I used a sketch from a Facebook group and used Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice for most of the layout. I wanted to include the ski lift ticket, but layered it underneath the photo so the white wouldn't be so glaring.


I scattered some cute flair, enamel dots, and leather flowers around the page.


True statement! October is my favorite month.


I enjoyed all the layering on this layout.


Thanks for stopping by!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

8 comments :

  1. Such a fantastic photo, Emily, it definitely deserved a layout! Love all of your layering, those leather flowers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've had those flowers forever... figured it was time to put the to use!

      Delete
  2. The photo and lay out are perfection! Just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emily this is such a lovely page, I can see why that photo is your favorite, it certainly looks enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enchanting is the perfect way to describe this ski lift ride!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful layout Emily :) Isn't just gorgeous to see the beauty from that height :) Knobels has a ride like that and the park is nestled into the area with trees so it was nice to visit one time during Autumn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground