March Book Report

Thursday, April 7, 2016


I'm making some progress towards my goal of reading 30 books in 2016!

First up was Among The Ten Thousand Things by Julia Pierpont. It is her debut novel and it's about a family falling apart in New York. It was a good book, but maybe not quite as riveting as the reviews made it out to be ;)

Next I started How To Be Here: Creating a Life Worth Living by Rob Bell. Rob is a preacher that has a podcast (The Robcast) and he is AMAZING to listen to. His book is written much like how he speaks on the podcast. I'm taking this book slow and trying to think about the chapters instead of finishing them quickly.

On March 31 (hey, it counts!) I started The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney. It's the kind of book I love - lots of characters and how their lives are woven together. So far, so good!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

2 comments :

  1. Good for you on your challenge, Emily! Sadly, I'm still at the same point I was the last time we talked books. eep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground