SkyJump layout

Wednesday, June 15, 2016


So Joe did something crazy (to me) while we were in Vegas... he did the SkyJump at The Stratosphere! It's a jump from 855 feet (!).


Obviously I stayed at the bottom and waited for him. You'll never catch me bungee jumping or jumping out of a perfectly good plane... unless I was on The Amazing Race and absolutely HAD to... and even then, I don't know!


I included the certificate from the jump and added some 3D embellishments... I like how this cluster of 5 turned out! I've had that "oh snap!" camera for quite a while.


Would you do something like a jump from 855 feet?!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. Your layout looks great, Emily! And nope, I'd be standing there on the ground right next to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Emily :) I'm afraid of heights so I would be doing it I like being on the ground :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground