May Project Life

Tuesday, July 26, 2016


I made 3 pages for May's Project Life.


We celebrated Memorial Day and my father in law's birthday, and I had lunch with a friend from college. We get together every 2-3 years for a meal at Cracker Barrel (the halfway point between our cities) when she's home visiting her mammaw.


This clear sticker is from a new pack I got at Michael's recently.


Joe had to have a root canal and crown, we hung out and watched TV, I got my nails done, and I now understand what it means to "throw out your back"!


This last page will face a 12x12 layout that I'll show you later this week. On this page, I documented what I was reading, hanging out with some of my fellow Rodan+Fields consultants, starting to teach my yoga class, and teaching a friend how to do Project Life!


Was May a busy month for you too?!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

4 comments :

  1. These pages are wonderful Emily and I too found out how someone can throw their back out with a sneeze, who would'a thought. I love all the journaling you add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how colorful your pages are, Emily, they look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground