Silhouette Cameo Crafts

Wednesday, November 30, 2016


I haven't been a good blogger or picture taker, but I have been making some Silhouette Cameo crafts during my months of not blogging :)

A friend of a friend was looking for an anniversary gift. She found just what she wanted on Etsy, but couldn't order and receive it in time. I used scrapbook paper to cut out hearts, put pop dots in between  the layers, and mounted them on white cardstock in a 12x12 frame. She chose custom text to highlight the couple's names, family members, and special places. I love how it turned out !


Another friend of a friend was celebrating her baby's first birthday and wanted a "Wild One" theme. These little crowns were put on wooden dowels, placed in mason jars, and used as centerpieces I found a crown in my Silhouette library and stretched it to the shape I wanted, then offset it to make the larger crown. I typed out "WILD ONE" on a 3D banner from my library and printed and cut them. I also made a cake topper and cut letters out for a banner for her.


A friend turned 40 and I had fun making these pretty medallions with a glittery gold "40" on them. 


Another friend asked me to make a little street sign to go on a Freddy Krueger wreath she was making for her niece. All the signs she found were metal and were too heavy to be placed on the wreath. I drew a rectangle, put an oval on it, and combined them into one shape. Then I offset the new shape to get the larger shape. I cut 4 pieces of the outside silver piece to make it more 3D. I did 2 layers of the letters.


What have you made with your electronic die cutting machine lately?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad you're back to blogging! I love to see what you've made or done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground