December Daily Day 4

Monday, December 5, 2016


On Sundays when I'm off work, Joe and I usually have breakfast and run errands. Today was no exception, but we did try one of the Starbucks holiday drinks - caramel brûlée latte. We thought it was SUPER sweet and I prefer the chestnut praline latte I had last week!


I wanted to use stars since you collect Starbucks stars when you make purchases there. I layered the red star washi from Pam's mini kit on top of one of the cards.


This little paperclip has been hanging around for a long time - today was the day it got used!


Which Starbucks holiday drink is your favorite?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

3 comments :

  1. I love it, especially the star washi tape over the green stars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how that turned out too! The card seemed too plain without the red stars.

      Delete
  2. Your pages all look great, Emily, I'm so glad you decided to do DD this year! PS - love the hashtag! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground