Disney layout

Friday, February 17, 2017


One of my goals this year is to get more Disney pages completed and in my album.

This is the second and last page from mine and Joe's first trip together to the Magic Kingdom (here's the other page). Oh, how I don't miss the days of point and shoot cameras that took terrible photos at night.


I love these stickers!


We got engaged the day before we went to the MK, but I had to get a button!


I used a small pocket to keep our bus passes.


 We're going to Disneyland Paris in just a couple weeks - can't wait!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

  1. This looks great, Emily! Hoping the goals you've set for yourself help keep you creating and getting your stories told!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground