June and July Book Report

Friday, August 25, 2017


Reading has slowed a little and I'm going to have to get serious if I'm going to reach my goal. I'm on Book 24 for the year (which means I'm about 4 behind since I set my goal for 48 this year). There's still time to make it happen and I have some Audible books to listen to as well.


Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark T. Sullivan - This is an awesome WWII book based on actual events. So good!

Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum - I didn't realize this was YA until I started the book, but it was cute. It's about a new girl at school and someone is trying to help her. They communicate via text for most of it.

Pachinko by Min Jin Lee - This book was great, but seemed long. I read on a Kindle and don't have an idea of how long books are.

The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh - Great read. I loved another book of hers (We Never Asked for Wings)

Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Bachman - I really wasn't sure if I was going to like this book - but I ended up LOVING it!! I liked it so much that I followed up with another book by the same author:

My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry by Fredrik Backman - This was a sweet story and a fantasy at the same time. So good! I have a couple of his other books on request on Overdrive.

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground