New Car layout

Monday, August 21, 2017


One of the last layouts I made for 2016 was about my new car. I bought a BMW X3 in September and I love it. It's the car I really wanted (but didn't want to pay for) when I graduated pharmacy school. Woohoo!


I used the Paper Issues July "Scrap Soup" challenge for this layout... I had to include a 6" square, alphabet letters, 6 embellishments, patterned paper background, and something I had fussy cut. I almost bailed on this because I have fussy cutting... but then I found this key ring in the background of a page from Pink Paislee Oh My Heart. It was perfect!


I used just 6 stickers for embellishing and this page came together quickly. I used a Simple Scrapper sketch again. So easy!




I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground