Scrap Gals 100 Days Project

Wednesday, August 2, 2017


Have you ever done the 100 Days Project? I first heard about it in 2016, but it snuck up on me this year and I wasn't prepared to do anything. I got a second chance though! Someone in the Scrap Gals Facebook group decided to start a #SG100DaysProject starting August 1. I thought about it for a while and finally decided on stamping and inks.
I collect stamps. I do not use them. I have lots of inks. I do not use them. I continue to buy stamps and inks. It's beyond time for me to starting using them.

I plan on doing SOMETHING with stamps and/or inks every day for 100 days. It won't necessarily be a finished project, though. Some of it will just be figuring out how to use a certain technique or ink. I may create cards or card foundations to use later. Anything goes! I'll be sharing some things on Instagram and I'll tag the posts with #EmilyConquersStampsAndInks

Here is day 1: cute cactus stamps! I use Memento dew drop inks to create this. I'm thinking this may end up as a card one day.


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground