Thanksgiving

Thursday, August 31, 2017


I've been working on finishing up my 2016 layouts and finished this one for Thanksgiving. This was the first year Joe and I hosted the dinner at our house. I think that's deserving of its own page.


I used a sketch from my Simple Scrapper membership and this page came together really quickly. It was an 8.5 x 11 page but I just kind of added extra to the sides to make it 12x12.


I dug through some old embellishments and used paper from Simple Stories Hello Fall collection. I bought a mini kit of it at the Scrapbook Expo.


Fall paper is my favorite!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground