30 Days of Thankful Days 17-30

Wednesday, December 20, 2017


I'm sharing the rest of my 30 Days of Thankful today.

Day 17 - Disney passholders
Day 18 - our home


Day 19 - travel
Day 20 - essential oils


Day 21 - iPhone X portrait mode camera
Day 22 - inspirational quotes


Day 23 - family
Day 24 - silly Snapchat filters


Day 25 - my car
Day 26 - twin day at Universal Studios


Day 27 - scrapbooking
Day 28 - losing weight this year


Day 29 - Black Friday shipments
Day 30 - my Pyrex and Hoosier cabinet 


This is the cover of my traveler's notebook:


And the very last page:


I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground