Disney mini album Part 1

Wednesday, December 27, 2017


When Mom and I went to the Scrapbooking Expo in July, we took a Disney interatctive mini album class. In class, we just constructed the book and were walked through the instructions but we received tons of product to use to personalize it. I had a bunch of Simple Stories Say Cheese (1, 2, and 3!) so I changed up many of the pages to make it fit my photos.

This seriously might be my most favorite thing I've ever made. I'm sharing a ridiculous amount of pictures with you, so I'm sharing in 2 posts to make sure you don't have trouble loading the posts.. This album documents our Disney trip in April 2016.

The book closes with ribbon and that viewfinder reel spins!


The spine of the book:


Lots and lots of interactive pages here!


This was the best group photo with everyone outside the Magic Kingdom. Everyone starts at the Magic Kingdom, right?


The first thing we rode was Dumbo. We took this trip because I had told Dad I wanted to take him to Disney (he took me when I was a kid) after I graduated pharmacy school. He turned 60 last year, and it was my 10 year anniversary of graduating - perfect timing, right?


Joe and I always take a ton of selfies on Main Street. Who can resist that gorgeous Cinderella Castle in the background? That green part is one of our tickets. I attached ribbon to it and it slips into a pocket.


We watched the Festival of Fantasy parade and of course I got my nails did for the trip.


Next up was Epcot pictures. We went during the Flower & Garden Festival.


This is a page I modified from the instructions. I made a pocket instead.


I put the Garden passport and a few pictures in this pocket.


One night we at at Restaurant Marrakesh, which I think might be the most underrated restaurant at Epcot.


You have to take a picture of Spaceship Earth when you go to Epcot. Joe loves these giant sombreros in the Mexico Pavilion.


Look for Part 2 here!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

1 comment :

  1. Awesome mini album :) Such a cool gift for your Dad too and a wonderful way to share the trip too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground