Grandfather Mountain

Wednesday, December 6, 2017


We've been talking about going to Grandfather Mountain for years and we finally made it. I used a new sketch from Simple Scrapper and made this page in about 45 minutes including picking out the paper (y'all, that is a major accomplishment for me! Choosing paper trips me up and slow me down big time).


I used the Echo Park "Just Be You" collection. I love the colors and all the little stickers that are included. I added some enamel dots and a flair button from Felicity Jane.





I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground