Snake!

Tuesday, December 5, 2017


So one evening, Joe was grilling burgers and I was spraying off the back porch when I looked up and saw an unexpected guest - a black snake!! I didn't want to use traditional "boy" colors on this layout because I feel like I ALWAYS use blue or green when I make a page about Joe. So instead, I chose summer colors. I used a new sketch from Simple Scrapper to document this. I'm not 100% thrilled with it, but it's documented and that's what matters.


I've had this little journaling tag for a long time... I used a short phrase sticker over the sentiment to make it work for this layout.


Surprise!


Have you found a snake in an unexpected place?!

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground