Artful Epcot

Thursday, March 8, 2018


We were able to attend the Festival of the Arts at Epcot this February and it was nice! I think it's the second year of the festival, but we missed it last year. One activity we participated in was painting the weekly mural at the entrance to the World Showcase in Epcot.


I love these cute pom pom frames from the Crate Paper "Good Vibes" collection.


I was happy to be able to use these Thickers - I'm at a critical low on this font!


These embellishments (and the background paper) are from My Mind's Eye "Jubilee" collection.


This journaling spot is from Heidi Swapp's Favorite Things Project Life kit.



I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground