Project Life App 2018: Weeks 5-8

Monday, March 5, 2018


Still up to date (woo hoo!) with Project Life for 2018. I'm doing a weekly page with inserts and random 12x12s as I want to make them.

Week 5: I'm going to include a monthly reading list at the end of each month and plan to use this "Currently Reading" journaling card each time.

We took advantage of some time off work to go to our second home (haha). As I've mentioned before, I will also create 12x12s for my Disney album. Last year I started doing quick recaps of these trips in my Project Life and it's still working for me.
Disney: 
Universal:

Week 6:

Week 7:

Week 8:

How are you documenting 2018?

I love reading each and every comment! Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I love reading all of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground